COSMETOLOGY OPERATOR PROGRAM
The objectives of the Cosmetology Operator program are to develop, in each student, the basic
knowledge and techniques in hairdressing, hair shaping, permanent waving, hair relaxing, hair
coloring, facials, manicuring, and related subjects.
The purpose of the Cosmetology Operator program is to properly train the students in all
aspects of the cosmetology industry which will result in passing the state board examinations
and enjoying a rewarding career in the students chosen field.
CURRICULUM CLOCK HOURS
(A) Hair Care: 800 hours
(B) Nail Care: 100 hours
(C) Skin Care: 100 hours
1,000 CLOCK HOURS
The approximate time for completion of the full time Cosmetology Operator program is 7 months as a full time student and 10 months as a part time student.
Course Completion dates are subject to attending 35 hours per week for full time or 23 hours per week part time.
Academic weeks are defined as actual weeks in attendance excluding holidays, school breaks, and inclement weather days.
The objective of the Manicurist program is to develop, in each student, a basic knowledge of the nail and its disorders. Students will learn techniques in manicure, pedicure, and artificial nail application services.
The purpose of the Manicurist program is to develop the knowledge and skills in the practice of manicuring and pedicuring necessary for success on the state board exams and to gain entry and continual employment in the beauty industry.
CURRICULUM CLOCK HOURS
(A) Orientation, Rules, Laws, and Preparation: 15 hours
(B) Equipment, Implements, and Supplies: 15 hours
(C) Professional Practices: 80 hours
(D) Bacteriology, Sanitation, and Safety: 100 hours
(E) Arms and Hands: 70 hours
(G) Procedures: 320 hours
600 Total Hours
The approximate time for completion of the full time Manicurist program is sixteen (16) weeks and 24 weeks for part time students.
Course Completion dates are subject to attending 38 hours per week for full time students or 26 hours for part time students, Mondays through Fridays.
Academic weeks are defined as actual weeks in attendance excluding holidays, school breaks, and inclement weather days
Full - Time Classes 35 hours per week minimum Part-Time Classes 23 hours per week minimum
Monday through Thursday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 2:00PM
Friday 9:00AM to 2:00 PM
TUITION, BOOKS, KIT, AND FEES
Cosmetology Operator Program - Total Cost $12,380.00
Manicurist - Total Cost $ 5,830.00
Net Price Calculator
METHODS OF PAYMENT AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
1. Cash paying students will have scheduled interest-free payments.
2. Credit Cards: Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
3. The Academy works with Texas Workforce Department of Rehabilitative Services to help individuals with physical, emotional or vocational handicaps, which are detrimental to obtaining employment. They may be eligible for funds for tuition, fees, books and, in some cases, maintenance and transportation allowances.
4. EVVAYLOIS FOUNDATION offers scholarships to students in need of financial assistance on a case-by-case basis depending on student application and availability of funds.
5. Financial Aid for qualified students, under the Title IV Pell and Direct Loan Programs, is available for the COSMETOLOGY OPERATOR PROGRAM ONLY.
Interested students may apply at www.studentaid.gov using the EVVAYLOIS Academy School of Beauty FAFSA code: 042872.
Students applying for direct student loans may access the Entrance or Exit Counseling requirements at studentaid.gov/app/counselingInstructions.action
College Navigator can be found at nces.ed.gov/collegenavigator/?=EVVAYLOIS+Academy+School+of+Beauty&s=all&id=494472#general
TUITION AND FEES
Net price Calculator can be found Net Price Calculator